� 2012 VehSmart, Inc. All rights reserved. The VehSmart logo and all other VehSmart images and text contained herein are trademarks of VehSmart.
Web Based Management and Control Solutions for Fleets of All Sizes
Visit the Fleet Support Center for all the resources available for our fleet products.
VehSmart's Fleet Overview
Secondly, the location information must be sent to a web server for display to a user. The communication from the tracking device to the server is most commonly done via Cellular Carriers or a Satellite Link.
- Multiple map types to give you the best coverage for your area.
- Multiple report formats including detail, overview, summary and interstate mileage for IFTA reports.
- Live satellite mapping showing either a single asset or all of your assets simultaneously in real time.
- Routing and find closest
- Alerts for low battery, operating outside of normal business hours.
- Starter disable to keep an asset from being restarted if stolen.
Business in Real-Time
Doing business in today's market means better, faster, cheaper. There is a lot of competition no matter which field your in. How can you get a leg up on your competitors and reduce your bottom line at the same time? Here some tips:
- Increase productivity.
- Improve performance to improve customer satisfaction.
- Improve your risk profile by monitoring and eliminating excessive speed and unauthorized use.
- Improve safety and perfomance of your drivers.
- Reduce fleet operating costs.
- Insurance Discounts
There are many terms used to describe the use of a GPS to locate and/or track assets. Some of the more frequently used are AVL (automated vehicle locating), Asset Tracking, Fleet Tracking, Personal Locators, etc. Conceptually they all start with locating a device.